Heres a little geranium I made ....Im going mad I actually scanned and reduced leaves from an actual plant ...very time consuming! The planter is a plastic lid coated in pva and sand then painted ...the pepples in the pot are kittylitter .
I have been out doing some real gardening ....just a little hahaha I got distracted when moving a lime from a pot to the garden and noticed these tiny roots ....they reminded me of those dried twisty branches that are popular for home decor.....so I dried some out in the sun ...they are fragile but I like the look.
Ive been attempting to make carnations but not happy yet I need to get the bulb below the flowers smaller ...so I will keep trying.
I also noticed these pods on the she oak ....they almost look like pinapples to me ...I wonder if with a little paint and some paper leaves at the top...hmmm I may try ;)
and finally heres a pic of some unfinished watches ,Im liking the way they are looking , the straps are suede and the faces are reduced on the computer ...they are so tiny ....then I added a tiny drop of tacky glue on top of the images to give them a more 3d look ....like I said not finished but they are working ....I think.
The past few days Ive been trying to make some plants....here are the results .The little brass looking pot is made from a rubber stopper from the bottom of a chrome chair leg . The plant in it is made with florists wire and masking tape. The hanging plant is tiny punched out hearts and circles ,I made the pot from air dry clay and macramed the hanger. The other little pot you see is a gum nut with the bottom sawn of so it would stand.I think its been a productive few days :) although plants are so time consuming.