Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Little Gardening

 The past few days Ive been trying to make some plants....here are the results .The little brass looking pot is made from a rubber stopper from the bottom of a chrome chair leg . The plant in it is made with florists wire and masking tape. The hanging plant is tiny punched out hearts and circles ,I made the pot from air dry clay and macramed the hanger. The other little pot you see is a gum nut with the bottom sawn of so it would stand.I think its been a productive few days :) although plants are so time consuming.

6 comments:

  1. Tus plantas y macetas son muy bonitas, muy buen trabajo Kez!
    Adoro el macetero de macramé.
    Un abrazo
    GRACIAS por no tener palabra de verificación

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your patience amazes me! they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias Rosamargarita.
    Thanks MiniAussie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! I would like to invite you to participate in my Giveaway www.scarletsailsminiatures.blogspot.com
    Mini hugs,
    Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome and thankyou Natalia, I have joined your site and entered your amazing giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good results with the plants. I love the way they look.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete