well what can I say...trying to shame myself into getting these finished ;)
My Daughter and I painted these and I must get around to framing them... I did the flower ...its about an inch square.
partially done woodland scene ( a MET project)
I made too many toadstools lol
Flocking plastic animals.
really must do some work on these :(
Another shot of my woodland scene ...not happy with the water but it will do ....bluebell flowers are made from cold porcelain , toadstools are polymer clay and tiny yellow paper flowers ....the birds nest is a gum nut that has begun to decompose. Anyway the box is small and I have plans for in the lid too ;) aprox 10x 15cm . Ok ....they are out there now ...lets hope it makes me finish them ;)