Monday, January 24, 2011

just fiddling

 not sure that my dolls will be dressed quite like this but it was a learning exercise....I even crotcheted the collar!
 more sewing.
 more knitting....love Lesley Manieri's patterns.Last but not least was looking at the gifts from my brother in law.....the toilet rolls seem to be pieces of dowel wrapped to look like toilet paper...so.....I decided to make some rolls lol....and while im at it im going to try and make one of those little dolls that cover the toilet roll ....so far got a tiny basic upper made from polymer clay .I guess i have to try and crochet the skirt for it now.....It may happen LOL
ok the past few days have been spent messing around with bits and pieces....had lots of failures and got a bit of inspiration so heres a little of whats going on.....

1 comment: